Self Frottage with Light, 2016, 1 flat video
- A narrated screen capture of making a 3D self portrait frottage (also known as a rubbing) in a virtual reality paint application
Neveryday Unnaturals, 2016, 5 flat videos
- A mixed reality genre spoof of popular beauty, lifestyle, and DIY web videos shot using a Microsoft HoloLens
How to Bootleg, 2016, 1 stereo spherical video
- Constructed from 3D scans of SFMOMA, How to Bootleg is an experiment in overlapping virtual and physical spaces. It can be watched anywhere but it is highly encouraged to watch it in a mobile VR HMD in the associated galleries. Watching separately either before or after visiting are also effective.
The Year of Dailies, 2015-2016, 262 spherical videos
- A year long project of making and posting a spherical video every weekday
- Playlist of entire project
- Playlist of curated portion of project
Suki Sleeping, 2015, 1 stereo spherical video
- The day dream of a young girl Suki, Suki Sleeping is a first of its kind spherical 2D animation with stereo depth
- How it was made
Ambient View, 2015, 1 spherical video
- A video thought on cities, walking, attention, and the heart of immersion.
Play/Room, 2015, installation of spherical videos
- Play/Room was an installation of objects audience could scan with a handheld screen to watch associated spherical videos.
- Playlist of audience interacting with Play/Room
- Write up
The Way Home, 2015, 1 stereo spherical video
- Constructed from 3D scans of a commute home from work
A Journey of Self Discovery, 2015, 1 spherical video
- An imaginary oral endoscapy
Getting Dressed, 2015, 1 spherical video
- A video on clothes and why they matter
A Collaborative Work, 2014, 1 stereo spherical video
- The stereo spherical video portion of a site specific work made at the Wattis Institute for Art in San Francisco. It was originally shown in an HMD along side live performance, projection and generated sound and was made in collaboration with dancer Arletta Anderson, sound designer Mike Rugnetta, and curator Ken Becker.
- Link to project
Talk Chat Show Thing, 2014, 4 stereo spherical videos
- First of its kind stereo spherical web series
The Talking Heads, 2013-2014, 40 flat videos
- An art, technology, and culture criticism web series
Random Body, 2011, 1 flat video
- A choreography experiment using a random number generator and the book 'Anatomy of Movement'